Woke up this morning not feeling well and it lingered all day. Went to work for 8 long hours but thankfully not too busy today. Did not do any extra things while there but just did not feel up to it. Ate a piece of toast this morning to try to see if that would help the feeling pass and after eating it I thought it was good so why not have one more. Toasted a second slice and buttered it and was just about to take a bite when I noticed a spot of mould. Upon better inspection saw that the whole slice was covered in spots of mould. Threw it out and looked at the loaf it came from and it too was mouldy. So, my first yummy piece also would have been covered in mould. Wasn't hungry after that. Now, I do feel a bit better but not great yet. Hope it passes so tomorrow is a more productive day.